Monday, May 17, 2010

On Etsy's front page...twice in one week!

Yep, that's right! I made it on Etsy's front page twice in six days. The first item, featured on Tuesday 05/11, was my set of two children's art magnets. They're perfect for displaying art or for showing off a perfect grade on the big test. Here's a pic of my own magnets, and another set which were made for a customer:


This afternoon, I was suddenly swamped with convos (short for Conversations, the messaging system on Etsy) and checked to see if I was featured again. My "Class of 2010" hand stamped pendant had been chosen as an alternate on a featured Treasury, and when the first item sold, mine took its place on the front page. The pendant instantly sold, and I got a few other sales as well. I've relisted the items, but if you're interested in the graduation pendant, I suggest buying it ASAP as I'm almost out of star charms.


I'm not sure how often a person gets the chance to be featured on Etsy's front page, but this seems almost too good to be true. I'm definitely honored that people like my items, and I'm so happy to finally get my store a little bit of publicity. Hopefully I can continue to make items that people are interested in, and make a decent living while I'm at it, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment