Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gone To The Birds

I bought a few new stamps this week, and I've been having a lot of fun with them. One is a bird, another is a tear shape, and the third is a flame stamp. The flame stamp is being used for a wedding ring that I am making for my brother in law. I haven't had the chance to use it elsewhere yet. But I have been having a lot of fun with the bird and tear stamps. I've been using the tear stamp to make flower petals, and I've added some new nature pendants to my store. They are very modern looking, and very cute! I also have a new bird stamp being delivered at the end of the week, so I will be able to vary the scenes a bit more. Here are the pictures I promised:


You can find these pendants and more for sale in my store. I also have a new ring for sale. This is a ring that I have been wanting to make for a while, and I finally managed to get it finished. I made one for myself, and I listed a second one for sale in my store. I custom ordered the flower in a dark red color, and it has a lovely satin finish. The dark red looks great next to the shiny sterling silver, and I really like the simplicity and beauty of the finished ring. I made myself a matching necklace, but I forgot to take pictures of it. I needed something to wear with my new black dress, and this ring & necklace set are just perfect. I will try to take a picture of the necklace tomorrow and post it here in this entry.


That's all for now, but I will be adding new bird necklaces soon so keep an eye out for those. They are all one of a kind, so if you see something you like, be sure to grab it quick before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment