Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Eat the Beans

I've been away from my work bench the last few days, just spending time with family and taking a break from jewelry making (aside from sending out orders, of course). I have some new blog entries in mind for this week, and a new copper technique that I will be trying out soon, so stay tuned for that. For today though, I'm just taking it easy. I'm about to go cook some enchiladas and spanish rice, and then play with Caoimhe for a while before bedtime.

She still isn't old enough for preschool board games like Candyland (she's just under 2 years old), but I found a game today that I thought she might be old enough to play, it's called Don't Spill The Beans. It's just a little wobbly pot that you put plastic beans into, and when it gets too uneven it spills over. Easy enough for her to do, so I was excited to get it. But when we began playing, she kept asking if she could eat the beans and refused to put them in the pot. It made me nervous, so I switched the beans with goldfish crackers and tried again to get her to play, but she ate those up lol. So, we're going to have to play it after dinner when she's not hungry. :)

Enjoy your evening,
Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment